The Accounts section of Pendo provides details about - you guessed it - your accounts. An account is a collection of visitors.
Account Page View
Number of Accounts: total number of unique accounts in the selected segment who have had at least one unique active visitor within the selected date range.
Average Daily Time on Site: this is the average daily time each account spent using your product within the segment and date range specified at the top of the page.
Frequency: broken into three date range categories - daily, weekly, and monthly - this graphic shows you how often your app is used. The goal here is to turn monthly accounts, into daily accounts.
- Daily accounts: to qualify as daily, the account must have one visitor who is active at least 13 of the last 30 days.
- Weekly accounts: to qualify as weekly, the account must have one visitor who is active at least 5, but no more than 12, of the last 30 days.
- Monthly accounts: to qualify as a monthly, the account must have one visitor who is active at least 1, but no more than 4, of the last 30 days.
- Search: looking for a specific account? You can search for their account in the top right corner.
Account List View
Towards the bottom of the accounts page you’ll find the account list.
Account List: this list reflects all active accounts within the selected segment and date range.
- Actions: want to view data on more than just the default columns? Click on Actions to reveal the option to edit your columns. This also reveals the Download to CSV and Save as Account Report functionality.
If you click on any of the accounts within the list, you’ll find yourself on the account details page.
Details: the details section is broken up into three (sometimes four) main metadata categories.
Pendo Settings: by default, we provide you with Browser Name, Browser Version, Server Name, First Visit, Last Visit, Sample Group, and whether or not the account is Blacklisted.
Agent: this section includes any metadata values that are being passed to Pendo via the agent.
Custom: includes custom metadata values
- Salesforce: when enabled, this section will display any associated metadata that is pulled into Pendo via our Salesforce integration.
Unique Visitors: this is the total number of unique visitors tied to the account who have been active within the selected segment and date range.
Number of Days Active: this represents the total number of days an account was active within the selected segment and date range. An account is considered active when we capture at least one event for a single visitor tied to the account, in a 24 hour period.
Total Time: total time the account spent using your product within the selected segment and date range. We add one minute to the counter for each minute we register any activity for a visitor (page load, focus, clicks, etc.). If a visitor is not interacting with the site (i.e. background tab) we will not count that time.
- Usage Trending: this is a simple metric which can be used to gauge the health of an account. It compares the account’s total time for the selected date range (period n) to the previous period of equal length (period n-1).
Account Visitor List
Towards the end of the account details page lies the account’s visitor list.
Page Usage: this interactive grid displays page usage statistics for the account. The larger the box, the more the account uses that specific page. You can adjust the metrics by clicking on By Time on Page to take a look at page usage based on an alternate metric.
Feature Usage: this interactive grid displays overall feature for the account by total clicks. Same as with page usage, you can adjust the metrics by clicking on By Clicks.
- Visitor List: this is a comprehensive list of all visitors tied to the account who were active in the selected date range. The selected segment will impact which visitors appear on this list. You can add and/or edit the columns shown by clicking on actions and selecting edit columns.